Step 1: Focus on the general area of the map
Step 2: Search the name or address of the place you want to add. This search function works just like Google Maps (because it is Google Maps).
Step 3: Briefly describe the place.
- Do you need to go through an obstacle course to get inside?
- What is the space like?
- Customer service?
- Washroom accessibility (stall vs individual room)? etc.
These are the types of details you can add here. Feel free to add as much or as little as you like.
Step 4: Type of Place. Choose from the following 4 categories
- Accessible – These are places with full access. Locations might not have automatic doors, but we can get in, party, and go home with no problem.
- Partially Accessible – Locations often have alternative entrances or limited access within the space, such as steps or raised areas.
- Patio Only (Outdoor access only) – Locations that usually offer access to an outdoor patio area on street level.
- Not Accessible – Places that suck.
Step 5: Add all the tags that describe the place. These help us to find places by tags such as washroom, automatic doors, etc.
Step 6: Click add a place…and you are done!